- RT @paulbilan: #Chartboost looks promising for serving #interstitial game ads 9 hours ago
- Good morning Malmo! #nordicgame @chartboost #aroundtheworld 9 hours ago
- @DavidJaumandreu @Chartboost @Undercoders Genial! Ens veiem a Barcelona! Respecte a les sorpreses… I'll keep you posted :) 23 hours ago
- This is the first time I fly with @norwegianairlines. Great experience and free Internet onboard! #customersatisfaction 23 hours ago
- Off to Malmo to attend #nordicgame. Let me know if you're around. @Chartboost #aroundtheworld 1 day ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
October 6, 2011Posted by on
The Silicon Valley community, and the entire world, is mourning the death of the great Steve Jobs. It seems that even the sky wanted to commemorate his live with rain over the Valley.
He’s probably the best entrepreneur we’ve ever had. An actual visionary. Not those who just have crazy ideas, but those who implement them. He didn’t only see the future, but made it present.
As a young entrepreneur, there are many things that I’ve learned from him. In fact, he’s been a reference for the whole community.
Thanks for your positivism,
for revolutionizing several industries making technology at the service of people,
for making things differently,
for telling us what focusing means,
for that amazing commencement speech at Stanford that I repeatedly watch when I need inspiration,
for reminding us that life is fragile but it’s worth living it with energy.
I am happy you saw the project you created become the most valuable company of the world. You deserved that moment after a whole live devoted to disruptive innovation.