- We're excited to announce the @gamelab Indie pitch finalist! See you in Barcelona! blog.chartboost.com/post/533163748… via @chartboost 16 hours ago
- I look forward to representing @Chartboost at @FreeYourPlay in Helsinki tomorrow.Ping me if you are there and want to meet! 20 hours ago
- @agbertolino Hola! Me puedes escribir un email a firstname.lastname@example.org? Un saludo! 20 hours ago
- Does The Venture Model Make Sense For Gaming Anymore? techcrunch.com/2013/06/11/zyn… via @techcrunch 2 days ago
- How to hire good people instead of nice people qz.com/88168 via @qz 2 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Learning from Justin Bieber
August 5, 2011Posted by on
I was “forced” to watch the movie Never say never after Techcrunch published a post about what every entrepreneur could learn from that movie.
The movie is probably one of the corniest thing I’ve seen lately. However, I agree with that post on some of the learnings we can extract:
Every successful story starts with talent
If you’re different or special, the normal channels will tell you no
You have to engage your audience
Don’t forget to give back
Guy Kawasaki, whose Venture Capital Firm I visited today, also pointed out some of those learnings during his talk at Launch Silicon Valley 2011.