- Join Chartboost! We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer. $3,000 referral reward! jobsco.re/qbDgBy 3 hours ago
- Very happy to announce that @chartboost is partnering with @gamefounders for the SF DemoDay blog.chartboost.com/post/510908745… via @chartboost 11 hours ago
- RT @paulbilan: #Chartboost looks promising for serving #interstitial game ads 1 day ago
- Good morning Malmo! #nordicgame @chartboost #aroundtheworld 1 day ago
- @DavidJaumandreu @Chartboost @Undercoders Genial! Ens veiem a Barcelona! Respecte a les sorpreses… I'll keep you posted :) 1 day ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
December 20, 2010Posted by on
“Just as a compass points toward a magnetic field, your True North pulls you toward the purpose of your leadership. When you follow your internal compass, your leadership will be authentic, and people will naturally want to associate with you. Although others may guide or influence you, your truth is derived from your life story and only you can determine what it should be”
These are few words from the introduction of a very special book that just fell into my hands. How to achieve authentic leadership is definitely a suggesting topic, but what makes this book really special for me is the moment and the story behind it.
My journey with Innovalley is being one of the most enriching experiences of my life. I am learning a lot from our wonderful team. I am taking over responsibilities and tasks that challenge me everyday. I am defining my personality and developing my own sense of leadership. And I am getting to know amazing people who selflessly support our project and have become part of the Innovalley Family.
Cristina is one of these extraordinary people who have become part of the Family. She’s unconditionally shared lots of insights, advices and contacts from her extended experience in the fashion world. Moreover, her energy and way of living inspire us everyday. I haven’t met her in person but I consider her a friend already.
Thanks so much Cristina for the book and for helping the KITE fly higher and higher everyday.